Thursday 12 September 2013

Day 1 - My first doodles

These doodles were originally drawn for Strange Cargo's 'We Want your Doodles' project. I found doing them so enjoyable, and I have had such a good response that I think I will try to do them daily for a year!

The 'rules' (such as they are) are that they will be 5-10 minute pencil drawings with a short story on a piece of paper no bigger than A5. This means that although I spent years at art college, these will be relatively low quality drawings, done for the purpose of getting the thought down on paper quickly, not to show off my drawing skills.

They will be true stories, or random incidents that have happened throughout my life, and will be posted in no particular order.

Here are the first 10 I did for Strange Cargo:












1 comment: