Tuesday 3 December 2013

Own a Print of your favourite 'Random Thought' - Help me Fundraise for the Folkestone Winter Shelter.


STEP 1 - Look through this blog and chose your favourite (or favourites) drawing from the 90+ pictures I have drawn so far

STEP 2 - Contact me by commenting on this blog or on the Random Thoughts Facebook Page, letting me know who you are and which one(s) you would like a print of.

STEP 3 - Donate directly to the Shelter through my Just Giving page at £10 for each print. This way You will know all proceeds go directly to the shelter, not through my hands. I will be notified of the donation and will match it up with your message.

STEP 4 - The requested prints will be printed by Mid December (I'm aiming for the 14th). I'm using a local printer so there will be a fast turnaround without compromising quality on ink or paper. Prints will be unmounted and unframed so if they are intended as gifts you have time to get this done.

If postage outside of Folkestone is needed this can be arranged - please contact me


Your print will come something like this - trimmed down to the corner marks and wrapped for protection.

___________________________________________________________________

If you don't know about the Winter Shelter, they provide essential support and shelter for Folkestone's Rough Sleepers through the winter months. They are 100% funded by charity donations and volunteers.

Their official website is here for more info.

____________________________________________________________________

This offer is now closed and the RTOABA Justgiving page de-activated.

If you would like to donate to the Winter Shelter please use the following link:

http://www.justgiving.com/folkestonerainbowcentre

A BIG THANK YOU to all who donated, your generosity raised £180 for the shelter!

No comments:

Post a Comment